Election results for West Ewell

Surrey County Council Elections - Thursday, 6th May, 2021
Comparison with previous election

 Residents' Association Hold Jan Mason was re-elected with a majority of 29%, a change of -2% from the previous election. A total of 3684 votes were cast, representing a turnout of 31% .

Table of main parties and election candidates retaining deposit
Election CandidatePartyNumber%Status% Change
Jan MasonResidents' Association178148%Re-elected-2%
Kieran Yashik PersandConservative70319%Not electedn/a
Rob GeleitLabour67718%-4%
Tony FosterGreen Party2637%Not electedn/a
Alison KellyLiberal Democrat2607%Not electedn/a