Contact: Democratic Services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01372 732000
A request for consent for new and reinstatement works on Epsom and Walton Downs by the Epsom Golf Club.
The Conservators received a report presenting a request for consent for new and reinstatement works on Epsom and Walton Downs by the Epsom Golf Club.
The following matter was considered:
a) Proposed works. Epsom Golf Club had requested consent for works in order to deter damage to the Golf Course which had been caused by vehicles driving onto it. The Conservators noted the areason which Epsom Golf Club proposed to undertake works. These were:
· Top of Burgh Heath Road: new works
· Bottom of Burgh Heath Road: reinstatement works
· Around Grandstand Road: reinstatement works
· Towards Tea Hut: new bund area
· South of Grandstand Road: reinstatement works
· North of Grandstand Road near car park: reinstatement along the long line and towards the curve new bunds
· Small area north of Grandstand Road: new works
Following consideration, it was resolved:
(1) to grant an in principle consent to Epsom Golf Club for works to the Epsom and Walton Downs for both reinstatement of bunds and the creation of new bunds as indicated on Appendix 3;
(2) that the grant of any consent for works be delegated to the Clerk to the Conservators to approve the extent and nature of any ground works and any reinstatement which may be needed.